Having trouble buying a home in Las Vegas lately? Majority of people looking to buy right now are hitting a brick wall with multiple offers. Inventories levels are at an all time low. As of March 13, 2012 there are currently 6389 available single family residences on the market. Many agents unfortunately are lazy and limit YOUR search to what they know. It is important to arm yourself with a knowledgeable professional that is experienced in all aspects of real estate. Why would an agent not show you a short sale or a HUD home if it fit your criteria? Most likely because they are inexperienced with them, Many Las Vegas brokerages cannot sell HUD because they have not registered for their NAID # or trained their agents on how to properly submit a HUD offer. This could be a missed opportunity for a future home owner. If you are struggling to get a home please contact us. Our team is highly experienced and constantly training so that we can provide every opportunity and advantage to our clients. For those interested in HUD homes, short sales, and the few foreclosures still out there contact us today at 702-800-5744 or visit us at http://www.ssrealtylv.com.
Free HUD Home List
- Fiscal Cliff Deal Extends Help to Struggling Las Vegas Homeowners wp.me/p1S6VZ-2r via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Las Vegas HUD Home Centennial Hills wp.me/p1S6VZ-2j via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- For Sale: 4BR/3BA Single Family House in Las Vegas, NV, $223,800 - postlets.com/repb/8443604 1 year ago
- Brand new Las Vegas home for Sale: 4BR/3BA Single Family House in Las Vegas, NV, $240,585 - postlets.com/repb/8443401 1 year ago
- For Sale: 4BR/3BA Single Family House in Las Vegas, NV, $240,585 - postlets.com/repb/8443401 1 year ago